Forum Thread: Keion Henderson at Potter's House | I'm Glad to Serve and Believe in God

I am Pastor Keion Henderson, and today, here, at Potter's House I'm going to tell you why I`m glad to serve and believe in God. What you must understand is that being left out in the field is not a curse. It's containment because when God comes looking for you he doesn't want to have to find somebody who has to take a leave of absence. He wants somebody who's free to follow him wherever he says go that that's your advantage your advantage is the fact that you have been ignored your advantage is the fact that you have been overlooked your advances is the fact that you are too small to do it I didn't have the degree to do it I didn't have the notoriety to do it I didn't have the credit score to get it I serve a God who does not need an 800 credit score to give me what's mine I serve a God that does not leave me to have a degree on the wall to give me the ability to open my own school who am I talking to in this place all today that understands that there is an advantage in what you cannot do David is out in the field not good enough to be considered by his daddy but great enough to be considered by his god and I want you to understand that you need to stop attaching your mind to people who do not have the calculate or skills to see how much worth you have oh I'm about to help somebody because your destiny is never connected to anybody who doesn't understand how much you have on the inside baby if you don't know how much I'm worth it is not an appraisal upon my value I just understand you don't know how to add I'm all let's slap somebody and tell them I'm all and sit next to you I'm all that tell somebody behind you I'm all that you might not know yet you might not see it yet but give me another few more months and once guy starts working his glory inside of me I shall come forth I find somebody to say I'm all that I didn't need you to tell me that I knew it when I got here I didn't think I was cute when I got here I knew I was cute when I left the house I didn't need you to tell me this was a nice suit I put it on because it was nice and the fact that you don't recognize it does not decrease what it is.

For more details please visit Our Website - lhhouston.church or keionhenderson.com

LET'S CONNECT!

Contact Us - the-lighthouse-church.org
Facebook - facebook.com/thelighthousechurch
Twitter - twitter.com/lhhoustonchurch
Instagram - instagram.com/pastorkeion/
Google Plus -plus.google.com/u/0/104692071...

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active