News: Winners of the Ice Castle! / Create Your Best Easter Build!

Winners of the Ice Castle! / Create Your Best Easter Build!

Hello, Freakje118 here! Today 13/04/2014 ends the Ice Castle Competition! What a shame only 3 people participated but okay, life goes on! Here are the winners and their prizes

First place is this week for Fedganac88
Prizes: A rank up in game AND a mob disguise! Congratulations.

Second place: Shnipeyy
Prizes: A rank up in game! Congratulations.

Third place Maheal
Prizes: A rank up in game! Congratulations.

There aren't honorable mentions cause nobody else entered.

So now is everyone happy, to see their builds go to /warp ice cause my laptop is doing weird and isn't uploading any pictures, sorry for that!

NEW COMPETITION

Next sunday it's easter! (In belgium it is) So here's your new topic, EASTER. Let your imagination work and make something great of it! Everything is allowed , is the link very far with easter, please make a text that explains it!

The warp will be /warp easter

I can't show you any pictures cause the uploading isn't working

Prizes!

• 1st place gets a new rank up in game!
  • 2nd place gets a new rank up in game aswell, yeey!
  • 3rd place get a new rank up to Tier 3!
  • Honorable mentions will get just a new rank up to Tier 3!

Rules!

• Submissions should be created in the designated area in the server. Use /warp ice to be taken to the area.
  • Admins will extend the Stone border if you need more room.
  • Be sure to put a sign in the front of your creation telling who helped you with the project, what it is, etc. The more information we have, the better!
  • In order for your entry to count, it MUST be something you created on the WonderHowTo server.
  • Do not claim a build as your own if you did not create it—we will know!
  • If you worked with someone on a project, please mention their name as well and what they contributed.
  • For all Weekly Challenges, you cannot use a previous entry you've already submitted in the past.
  • You CAN enter the Replication, Weekly Challenge, Weekly Redstone Competition and the Freebuild acontest in the same week.

Winners will be announced Sunday, the 20th of april or the 27th, If 1 week is to short :).

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! I'm hoping to see some nice things

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

1 Comment

Hey my plot will be moved to my building area.
/warp fedeaster
Thanks!

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest