San Francisco writer Jimmy Chen over at HTMLGIANT cleverly composited the beloved filmmaker/artist/furniture designer/transcendental meditation expert David Lynch next to the likes of Cy Twombly, Vincent Van Gogh, John Singer Sargent, Roy Lichtenstein, Claude Monet and Katsushika Hokusai.
The art of the hairstyle x the art of painting...and somehow the other end of the equation is Lynch. Why am I not surprised? Because Lynch is the man (plus he does have pretty awesome hair). World renown, you either love him or you hate him, but you gotta give him this: he's one with the universe. Lynch loves meditation, and he is doing his darnedest to share his path to inner calm with the whole wide world. Here's a lesson for the day, from the lips of Lynch himself. It'll take you an hour and a half to get through it, so...
...if you don't have the time, check out this beautiful set of drawings instead. Artist Yumi Sakugawa illustrates Lynch's philosophy in brief:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades